3 Useful Grammar Checker

Content is almost everything of your site. It may help you in SEO, improving readability and comprehensibility of your blog. No matter what, it helps a lot in retaining your readers to continue reading your blog. And, to get your readers to return to your blog again, readability, comprehensibility and the design of your blog are important criterion that we should concern of. Even your content are informative, but if there are thousands of grammar mistakes in your content, eventually, your site's traffic will eventually deteriorate. Frankly, my grammar and English standard are so-so. However, I've been aided by grammar checker, and indeed, they helped me a lot in writing and improving my grammar.
SpellChecker.net
It's hard to get a free online grammar checker. This is a great online checker I've been looking for, and so are you. It's simple, convenient and FREE! All you need is an article or some sentence for the software to check. (Duh! How to check grammar without a sample =x ) Try it now!


SpellCheck.net


Grammar Check Anywhere

This is not free stuff. This software is quite good. It comes along with shortcut keys, like F10 to check the grammar of selected text. And, the thesaurus are various, you can change your current text to a suitable noun, verb, or adjective.
Grammar Check Anywhere




Microsoft Office Word

Microsoft Word

Using Microsoft word is a traditional way, but it is always a best thing for me to check my sentence. (I'm using the 2003's version, I don't know about the latest version) As what I've using, it cannot correct your grammar mistakes automatically like what grammar checker does. Put it simply, it does not has a thesaurus. Certainly, words are not for the sole purpose of checking grammar mistakes. Nevertheless, checking grammar mistakes using Word is not a bad choice!

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...